How much should I charge a week?

This family has 3 kids. 8,6 and 2. I watch the two year old all day. I do before and after school care for the school aged kids. I also run them to practices which is 5 days a week. Then drop them off at home every evening around 6:30.

I want to be fair but don't want to be taken advantage of either. What is fair? (I asked this last night a little late and did not get much of a response..I need a little help)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• i think $40 per day is fair. to me that would be to much money to pay but the going rate for toddlers is $25 but then you add the older kids and then the drive time to practices and such i would say $40 is fair. some would say this is cheap.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:39 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• It depends on where you live and how much the parents make. You could charge anywhere from $100 - $1000+. Maybe you could find out from craigslist or other local ads how much other people are charging?
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:06 AM on Feb. 12, 2010