Do you sometimes feel your DH just doesnt get it???

My husband is a sex nut like most men. And I am five months pregnant with my second child. The first time I was pregnant I was able to have sex with him no problem. But this time around I don't know what it is but sex is painful. I try to do it every time I can to try to please him, but its never enough. He just doesn't seem to understand how painful it is. Believe me I love sex too and I miss the days of pleasurable sex. But that it just not happening right now. I do try other things to help and I will give him oral anytime he wants it, but its not enough. Its never enough.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It’s becomes an addiction with them. It not as matter of needing it, it’s a matter of being selfish and uncaring. You become an item for their pleasure.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Of course, because they don't get it. They aren't pregnant and don't feel the pain so they don't!
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:13 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I've been told that men like it better when we are pregnant .That it feels different, so whatever that meens? I liked having sex in my 2nd tremester but NOT the 3rd.I think out of 4 pregnancies I wanted sex when I was prego with the boys? Weird ? It was my 2nd & 4th child.The nice thing is no matter what / how big I got my honey loved me & still only wanted me.Sometimes that was enough to make me want him.(sometimes)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• My husband is awsome... yes on most things he doesn't get it but when it comes to sex he understands that is it painful for me and on the RARE ocasion that we do have it he keeps asking "are u ok?" ! if at anytime I say no he understands and stops.. I am 16 weeks pregnant and we have only had sex 2 times this pregnancy... I know he still loves me, he holds me and grabs my A$$.. lol that means he is still interested but will wait.. lol :) I would love to have it I am craving it soooooo bad but it hurts and I keep getting cramps which I don't like so I get worried to much!
    Anonymous

• They get you pregnant and that's not enough they expect you to put out all the time. I ask myself shouldn't I have been a lesbian haha just when I get disgusted with men!!!
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 9:44 PM on Feb. 12, 2010