Do you have sex on your period?

If not...why the heck not?

(This is inspired by the V Day period Question.)

MamaK88

Asked by MamaK88 at 11:10 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no bc its smelly and messy, gross
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Because it is gross.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• No, because I have VERY painful AFs. Like, I can't stand up all the way, the cramps are so bad. We've tried.....and sex makes it worse....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I don't because I'm too self conscious about it. I hate the feeling of blood clotting up in my pubic hair. I don't enjoy sex if I can't get into it, and I cant get into it if I'm bleeding. plus I love my sheets.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 11:21 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• i love it, but my SO has a strage fear of 'blood going up his d*ckhole' so he's not down for it...if i really want it, i have to act like i'm not raggin and just go for it and let him know afterwards, lol.
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 12:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I love sex on my period, I feel sexier and want it more. Lucky for me I d c if it is messy I take a towel with me or just clean up the mess after. My husband loves that I am sexier at this time and has no problems indulging me. It makes him happy to have me into sex. So it is a win-win situation.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Nope, as my husband said over 21 years ago - he doesn't like to get his "sword bloody".
    Anonymous

• anon :06--that was the funniest thing I have read today.

To answer the question, no we don't. I get bad cramps and the last thing I want is sex. Also the smell of my blood and his semen together makes for a stinky cooch. He also will not do the usual way of getting me off so I don't get off without the clitoral stimulation.

Going anon for obvious reasons...
    Anonymous

• Never until I got married.. it doesn't bother him, but I will not until it is the last day of *dribbles*. He is pretty much eager to have sex with me, whenever, wherever he is very enthusiastic about how sexy I am to him and a little blood doesn't bother him. more than a little bothers me however. Having a busy and fulfilling sex life has kept our marriage strong and evolving with our life changes. Being open to others foibles and willing to try something with the option of calling a halt to the procedings if things feel too off for you is a great way to extend your relationship.

Anonymous

• I don't because my relationship is pretty new and I'm not comfortable enough yet. I don't at all when it's really heavy though because I think it's gross
    Anonymous