After having kids..when you sneeze (do you pee just a little?)

So freaking embarassing!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• this happens to me and if I cough too not all the times do I pee a little just sometimes
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 11:26 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Unfortunately I have had this problem....I don't think it's as uncommon as a person would think and it doesn't help that most ppl are just plain mortified or embarrassed to admit this.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 11:26 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• yep. when i sneeze. cough. laugh. throw up. but the difference with me is that i'll laugh about it and tell the whole world. i had the stomach bug last week...i'm puking my guts out and after i yell down to honey, "you have to help me! i peed in my pants!" it's a miracle that he's still with me!
    Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 11:42 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Sometimes..I do! Guess it is time for Depends.... Oh well
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 11:42 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• if i have to pee really really bad... also if i have to fart that is a bigger issue. i did my keigels all the time and most of the time i dont have to even worry about coughing and sneezing... it is the farting that gets me! (oh yeah.... if i puke too and have to pee i will piss myself a little which just sucks so much if you are already puking!)
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:54 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I had 4 kids all vaginally and no amount of keigles help. Sneeze, cough, laugh hard....a little. Puke - forget it...I grab a towel and put it under me first. It happens to SOOOOO many women. Tena pantyliners are my friend. They are thin, and do such a better job than regular pantyliners.
    Anonymous

• Nope. I've heard it happens to others, but luckily I am not one of them.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:08 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Nope, no sneaky pee here. I've had 3 but they were all c/s so I'm sure that helps!
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 1:04 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Yes. After my first two kids no problems, but it was the twins that did me in. After the twins, if I sneeze, cough, laugh, puke etc I pee a little. Not all the time but sometimes. I hate it, it is so embarrassing.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 5:25 PM on Feb. 12, 2010