Why do you "ladies" turn into children when you read a question that angers you?

Don't you realize that when you start the name calling and the insults it makes you absolutely NO better than the person who started it? Are you incapable of simply ignoring the question and moving on with your life? Or does it really make you feel bigger to act like a child?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• This is why I hang out in the pregnancy group 99% of the time. There is so little drama! :)
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:19 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• It's worse in the Politics section. If you are not part of this group of 7-9 usual suspects, and you dare to try to post a question that is not aligned with their values, they gang up on that person and hijack their question with insults, bashing, etc.
    Anonymous

• Great post Anon. I can think of one question in this section that that happened on and I called out the people doing the name calling :)

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I ignore the post and don't even bother to respond.
    Anonymous

• I almost feel sorry for those women who have nothing better to do or just the bitterness or cruelty to be so hateful on some mommy networking site. Its so silly.
    LuckyMrsBlagg

Answer by LuckyMrsBlagg at 6:51 PM on Feb. 12, 2010