WTH?? my butt problem is getting worse.. tmi

Okay soo the first signs i got was itching like super bad ... and now its not itching it just stings and hurts ... i keep getting diarrhea.. i looked at it to make sure of worms .. i pooped a couple times .. no worms... and my tummy hurts i lost my appetite.. and my groin lymph nodes are swollen and they hurt.. idk whats going on ... my butt mostly hurts when i wipe .. and after i wipe myself with tuck pads it stings soo bad i start to scream... and ive had a baby four months ago and this crap hurts !! ... idk what to do ive took some prepration h .. but it temporarily help by just a little.. do you think its time that i go in??? this really sucks being sick and at home alone with no hubby to help.. hes gone for a week .. idk what to do... i really dont feel good and on top of everything im on my period! any advise as to what u think it is .. or if i should go in??? any advise would be appreciated

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• do to the hosp to be safe Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Thanks .. im scared tho ... yikes what if it bad ... :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• yeah go to the doctor if it is that bad.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:48 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• GO TO THE HOSPITAL! You have a 4mo. old to think about. You cannot take care of your child if you are unable to take care of yourself!
    And if it is BAD, THEN YOU NEED MEDICAL HELP!!!
    Anonymous

• could still be worms.. sometimes they live IN your intestines and dont come out when you poop.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 12:19 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• It sounds like it could be some sort of infection. You really need to see a dr. You need to think about your health so you can concentrate on your baby.
    Anonymous

• Yes! please go get checked! i hope you feel better soon.
    Anonymous