WTH?? my butt problem is getting worse.. tmi

Okay soo the first signs i got was itching like super bad ... and now its not itching it just stings and hurts ... i keep getting diarrhea.. i looked at it to make sure of worms .. i pooped a couple times .. no worms... and my tummy hurts i lost my appetite.. and my groin lymph nodes are swollen and they hurt.. idk whats going on ... my butt mostly hurts when i wipe .. and after i wipe myself with tuck pads it stings soo bad i start to scream... and ive had a baby four months ago and this crap hurts !! ... idk what to do ive took some prepration h .. but it temporarily help by just a little.. do you think its time that i go in??? this really sucks being sick and at home alone with no hubby to help.. hes gone for a week .. idk what to do... i really dont feel good and on top of everything im on my period! any advise as to what u think it is .. or if i should go in??? any advise would be appreciated

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Health

• you just have a stomach or intestinal virus going on and some internal hemorroids.
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 11:27 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• go see your ob gyn asap.......
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 11:33 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• do you think it could be from me detoxing not soo long ago?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Sounds like you should probly go talk to your Dr if you are having so much problems.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 4:49 PM on Feb. 12, 2010