Two latest Texas church fires ruled arson

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/02/11/texas.church.fires/index.html?hpt=Sbin

How long has this been going on? I just heard about it today. Anyone else know info about this? From the article there doesn't seem to be a motive. Just a bunch of random Churches.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• It is sad but I must say that the church is not the building but the people are the church. I can look at it two ways , its an attack on the church or a time of cleaning up. Only God knows what is really going on and why this is happening. I do pray the arsonists are caught. When they are they will have to serve time. It is the consequences of their poor choices.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:58 AM on Feb. 12, 2010

• It's horrible that anyone would something like this. I really hope they are caught.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 12:42 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• If someone burnt down my house I would look at it as an attack on my family, even though it was the building that was burnt to the ground.
    Anonymous