Girl names, Dani ? Can you think of any names that would have the nickname Dani?

My husband and I can't find any names we can agree on.

I really like the nickname DANI for a girl but I don't really like the name Danielle, and my husband hates it and says he hates Daniela even more. lol. i also don't really like Danika, to be honest just because of the famous driver. i have tried to find names with -Dan- in them but haven't really come up with any we like.

I have found

Danielle/Daniela
Danita
Danora
Dannika

do you all have any good ideas that you think we might like????

I have been through a couple of baby name books twice and we really can't agree... i thought it might be ok to do a made up name that isn't too weird but can't really think of any other than Danilyn...? of course just Dani could be an option...

thanks for any ideas =)

ALSO what do you think of the ones i have above? i think Danora might be ok. Dani and Nora could both be cute nickn

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think it's maybe best to just go with Dani. You don't want the full first name to be one you dislike.
    Anonymous

• I think Danilyn is pretty cute. I wouldn't use just Dani, but I am not a fan of first names that are just nicknames. It's just me. : )

There is also Dania, Danice, or Dannalee. I just saw those on a baby naming website.
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 12:51 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Danine
    Anonymous

• Danilynn is the one I would pick even though it is the same name as Anna Nicole Smith baby girl's name I liked it when I first heard of it. Since you seem to like "Dani" just name her Dani even though the names you dislike sound very pretty...why all the hatred? The other names don't sound too pretty to me but that is my opinion.

If do you find a middle name for Dani you are going to call her Dani anyway so go for Dani....

Dani Marie, Dani Nicole, Dani Lynn, Dani Lorrainne, Dani Faye/Kay, Dani Mia, Dani Shay...I give up Idk...GL

congratulations

Anonymous

• thanks. i didn't even remember anna nicole's daughter was named that. haha.

OP
    Anonymous