Do you find this ad funny, or disturbing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wq58zS4_jvM&feature=player_embedded

diospira

Asked by diospira at 12:36 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• diospira

Answer by diospira at 12:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Both... If Obama and Van Jones had their way, it would be more of a reality...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:48 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• It IS funny but it seems to be sarcastic and putting down the effort to be "green". But--it is just an ad so I'm not going to worry about it. Really kind of funny though!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 12:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I thought it was stupid funny. And I think people always wanna get political and offended by something, so let them.
    Anonymous

• I think it's just a really bad ad. Doesn't make me want to even think about buying the car and I really didn't think any of it was funny.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 1:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Both. It is funny as a parody or a spoof is funny. But it is disturbing that there are some people who would like to see this as a reality.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 1:04 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• "grlyg...
    Both... If Obama and Van Jones had their way, it would be more of a reality... "

I think that the parallels with real life are the disturbing part.
    And the D's are not the only ones attacking our freedoms.

New Bill Seeks to Ban Consumer Access to Dietary Supplements

Senator John McCain has introduced a bil-l that if passed will drive up the cost of dietary supplements and restrict your access to them. This bill seeks to give the FDA complete and arbitrary control over what supplements you are allowed to have.

http://www.lef.org/featured-articles/Dietary-Supplement-Safety-Act-of-2010.htm?source=eNewsLetter2010Wk7-1&key=keep_reading

diospira

Answer by diospira at 1:11 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• A window into the future perhaps?
    Anonymous

• "Anonymous
    A window into the future perhaps? "

Exactly.
    diospira

Answer by diospira at 1:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• dio- as a person that has worked in the industry of supplements, I have to say, that some of them need to be regulated. A few years ago we could get massive amounts of ephedra in products and that led to many deaths. If you give blue cohosh to a pregnant woman, she may miscarry. St. Johns Wort decreases the effectiveness of BC pills. Many don't carry these warnings on the bottles.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:39 PM on Feb. 12, 2010