Does this annoy anyone else?

When people ask YOU if THEY'RE pregnant? I'm not a pregnancy test, and if you have symptoms that you know are pregnancy symptoms, the only way to tell if you are or not is if you take a frikken test!!

not-so-des-hw

Asked by not-so-des-hw at 12:45 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• wenona: I'm guessing you're the type of person that asks people if you're pregnant too... Do you think ANYONE could TELL YOU if you're pregnant? Do you think anyone could rub your stomach and say "yes, you're going to have a baby" or "yes, you look like you're 2 weeks pregnant" shut up...
    not-so-des-hw

Answer by not-so-des-hw at 6:32 PM on Mar. 5, 2010

• yes- they have tests at the dollar store- and they know better than WE do what they have been up to!
    Anonymous

• I think it comes out of fear or anxiety... I do have to agree though, it's just common sense to get a test and find out..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:51 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• lol, yeh i notice that too. my cousin is always paranoid that she's pregnant and says to me all the time " i feel nauseous all the time now. do you think i'm pregnant?". my usual response is "you asked me this last month. go get a test."
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 12:56 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• It just drives me up a wall... all of a sudden my friends have baby fever and have been sending me messages like crazy and telling me all their symptoms asking me if they're pregnant. I don't mind if they ask me WHEN to take a test or whatever, but if they're going to tell me they're hungry all the time and they have cramps and naucious, then it's like "get a damn test if you have the symptoms, I can't tell you over the phone"
    not-so-des-hw

Answer by not-so-des-hw at 1:12 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• LOL at wenona mandy! She nailed it! LOL!
    Anonymous

• Hilarious....You go girl!!!
    mxmomma05

Answer by mxmomma05 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2010