Death records

I am looking for the death records of my parents or where they are buried ANYTHING! My sister told me where our mom is buried but she isn't there I think she got the cemetery wrong. Trust me I walked all over that cemetery our mom isn't buried there and I called they don't have any record of her. So how to I find out more about them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• You don't need their ss numbers. I belong to ancestry.com and do my family geneology. If you would like to private message me their names, about how old they were when they died, and the state and/or city if you have that, I can sure try to help you out.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 3:12 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Call another cemetery place.  Always stop in their office first so they can give you a map of where they are buried.  Also, you might try the funeral place they used they have records also.  GL

Anonymous

• If you have their social security numbers, you can look up the social security death index. That will give you the time/place of death, and then you can work from there.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 1:34 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I have no ssn and they died when I was very very little so I have no knowledge of where they have their records
    Anonymous

• how nice of you TarLion that is very kind Good luck
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 4:35 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• If you know the city they died in contact the newspaper and ask for a copy of the obituary so you know where they are buried

Answer by admckenzie at 4:44 PM on Feb. 12, 2010