What would you do??

My son has had a terrible cold since Tuesday. I thought maybe he might be getting an ear infection not really sure though. Today his cough is extremely mucusy and his nose is going from clear to green snot :( He isn't running fever but did tuesday. And yesterday when he would cough he would grab his ears? I want to take him to dr, but I don't want to get there and it just be another upper respitory issue ( which always seems to be the case anymore when he gets a cold) and all I can do is what I doing now to treat him vicks, humidifier, saline drops, and using the bulb on his nose. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would take him and have his ears checked just in case...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:07 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I'd get the ears checked, especially going into the weekend. My kids don't always get fevers with ear infections.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 1:08 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Take him to the doctor now. If he is pulling on his ears its a good bet that he is in pain. Anytime a child has a cold nine times out of ten it affects the ears. I ought to know growing up with problems of the ears with colds. Hope this helps as it was meant too. Good luck!
    Have a great day!:)
    CloudWeaver

Answer by CloudWeaver at 1:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2010