Who wants to fight with me?

lol I'll start...hmmmmm
I believe that Hooters is a family resaraunt and I also think that Octomom is a genius...

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 1:14 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ooooh, me, me! I have LOTS of frustration to take out.

Hooters is lame. Their food absolutely SUCKS and if a man says he likes it - he's full of bull!

And Octomom knows just how to work a system, but genius? She's an idiot. So, she gets some money from the government? She STILL has to care for 14 little ones. Trade off? I think not!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:17 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I like their chicken wings, and octomom has more $$$ than me regardless of how she got it...he he
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 1:19 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Hooters is a family restaurant with awesome food! And I honestly have no thoughts on Octomom... So, I guess we don't have much to fight about...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:23 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I didn't breastfeed...
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 1:23 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Hooters says they are a family restaraunt but they are not. I like Hooters don't get me wrong here. My friend Brit worked there. They weigh you and take a pic of you when they hire you to make sure you stay the same. You have to look a certain way. The one by our house offers a bikini carwash in the summer and every weds they wear sexy costumes. Not a place I take my kids to, but I am guilty of ordering take out.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 1:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• If I opened up a restaraunt and named it WEINERS, would it be a family resaraunt? We could have ONLY men working there, and serve hot digity dogs to the kiddies. They all have to wear tiny tank tops and be perfect looking.
    Anonymous

• I'm opening up a Hooter's sister Restaurant and naming it Glans Penis. And it WILL be a family restaurant. I don't care WHAT you say about the Penis straws. It will kick Hooter's butt!

Octomom is an idiot. Period and point blank. I think they should leave her alone for a whole day (no help) with all those kids. Have fun..... :-)

LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 1:36 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I love hooter's...I would not take my kids there but I love going there with SO...lol
    And the Weiner's idea is amazing...not for a family restaurant, but open one up in my town and I will be sure to come and bring all my friends...
    And I can't say anything about the breast feeding either...because I formula fed.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:36 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Why not Weiner's? You mean if Oscar Meyer made a restaurant, you don't think it'd be a family place? YOU KNOW YOU LOVE OSCAR MEYER WEINERS!
    LOL :-)
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 1:41 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• OH and I forgot about octomom...I think she is a idiot...I saw her on the cover of a magazine in the wal*mart line the other day. She must have had plastic surgery because there is no way that a woman could be pregnant with 8 kids and then having her belly look so lean not even a year later...I agree with PP they should leave her with all 14 of her kids for about a month with no help what so ever and then see what she thinks about having all those kids while she is single.
    I think it would be fine to have that many kids if you actually have the means to take care of them, but seems to me like the reason she wanted all those kids is so she could get famous some how...Hopefully she doesn't get her own show...lol
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:41 PM on Feb. 12, 2010