Which scenario would you pick: no love or a cheat?

My husband said to me: " I just don't love you" and then I found out he fell for someone else. I got to thinking, wow, that's a double slap in the face what's worse? To not be loved? Or to be cheated on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• One goes with the other, he does not love you anymore so he cheated..I think it might be worse if he said I love you but then still cheated..Either way it sucks!!! Keep your head up and one day you will find someone to make you happy and who will treat you right..

Anonymous

• I would have to say being cheated on is worse than not being loved. Not being loved just isn't going to happen. You have your children & your family (not to mention yourself) who will ALWAYS love you. Just because some man doesn't see how wonderful you are isn't the end of the world (even if it does hurt right now).
    There is just no excuse for cheating. If he knew he didn't love you anymore, he should have been a real man and ended the relationship with you BEFORE hooking up with someone else.
    Keep your chin up - you deserve better than what he did to you & there is someone out there who will treat you with the respect and adoration you deserve!
    1Katrina

Answer by 1Katrina at 1:36 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Well one explains the other that's for sure. I don't think I've had anyone tell me that they didn't love me but they have cheated. I think hearing someone who vowed to love me forever and forsake all others say that they didn't love me might be harder on me. The cheating I could deal with. Just make sure he pays cs if he leaves.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:41 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• both are equally the same if your being cheated on then obviously your not being loved.
    MinnieMoni

Answer by MinnieMoni at 5:06 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• not being loved.....ever would truly suck. if you were never loved and he cheated you wouldn't care. its that loving or having been loved that makes you said he cheated. although i still would some times where there was love then never any love and alone and sad. you will some else that will love you more.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:08 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• both. I don't believe you can cheat on someone if you love them
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 9:58 PM on Feb. 12, 2010