labour yes or no ???????

ok , im 38 weeks today, had period like cramps at about 3 o clock then nothing till about 5 o clock had tightness every 10 minutes upon till 6 o clock were they are every 5 minutes , i have no pains just tighness and a feww aches in my lower back, when my belly aint tight i can feel baby move, so what do you lot think , labour or not ????? this isnt my first baby either but the other 3 were totally different to this

i will call midwife in an hour if still the same

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well i went straight from that sort of thing into active labor. like i was like that for about 12 hours, then started active labor, and 8 hours later, i had my son.

but i know some women experience what you are describing for weeks before active labor begins. it can be really frustrating that you can't tell for sure if you are about to go into active labor, or if you still have a few weeks.

gl!!! =)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:52 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• oh, i didn't really answer your question. i do not think it is labor, but i do think that your body is getting ready :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:53 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• it could be labor. thats what it was for me! just tightness, no pain execpt in myback a litle.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 4:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2010