Does your back hurt from the epidural?

I had my bb 1 yr ago and for some reason I'm getting really bad back pain where the epidural was given. It almost feels like I have the needle in there and it's sore to the touch. Each day is getting more and more sore. I haven't had any problems until now. Has this happened to anyone? or similar?

Orchid7

Asked by Orchid7 at 1:34 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Health

• that is something that may never go away. My son is 5 and if I get bumped in that area it feels like I've been stabbed. I asked a chiropractor / herbalist about it and he said it's nerve damaged and it is very common.

northcarolinama

Answer by northcarolinama at 1:37 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Every once in while I get a little twinge back there and it's like I can feel exactly where they put the epidural in. Mine doesn't hurt really bad or anything just annoying.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 1:46 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Similar thing happen to me but regular visits with a chiropractor fixed it all up.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:14 PM on Feb. 12, 2010