Do you think that your man could bear giving birth to a child as gracefully as you did?

benjamink

Asked by benjamink at 1:59 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• absolutely NOT
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 2:01 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Lol. Believe me I wasn't graceful!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 2:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• No way. He was a wuss. Still is. He was my husband,by the way.
    Anonymous

• No, i had 2 C-sections. My husband had a vasectomy last week and you'd think he was DYING from two TINY incisions.
    Anonymous

• Well, there really was nothing graceful about my child birthing experience. But the night after I gave birth to our son my SO told me that he didn't think he could have done it...so I guess not
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:08 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• My husband has a very, very low pain tolerance. Mine is pretty high. If he had to birth our children, we'd only have 1 instead of 3.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• LOL...I was just thinking that I couldn't be any less graceful. After the epidural wore off, I was yelling at people to quit smiling and looking at me, I was bent over the back of the hospital bed, biting a pillow and telling my husband to push harder on my back. My butt was in the air, gown falling open, I was a hot mess.

My husband tolerates pain much better than I do, although I don't think he has ever been even close to that kind of pain before.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 2:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• No, he wasn't very graceful when I was the one doing all the work. If he had to do it, he would totally freak out.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 2:11 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• lol hell no!! lol he is the biggest crybaby when he gets hurt lol one time while making love I scratched him and he threw a fit and made me get the neosporin and rub it on the little scratch. lol
    allcarasluv

Answer by allcarasluv at 2:17 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• HAHAHAHA....no! He can't take a little cut or bump, let alone a 10 lb child coming out of a tiny little hole!
    JoMcD

Answer by JoMcD at 2:22 PM on Feb. 12, 2010