Shouldn't pro choice include everything?

If I don't care to take part in the eco-obsessed craze why should I have to?
It's my home, my business, my car.
Because Al Gore has made a career out of being an activist. Why do I have to roll over and let them tax me and take my money?
Because scientist have been proven liars in their Climate Change studies. Why do I have to be forced to buy the load of crap they are selling?
Why do environmental freaks try and beat me down to conform to their rationale? I don’t force them to be pro-life.
Pro choice. Let me live my life. You live yours.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Why is it that when I say I am not for gay marriage but if my state passes a law, then so be it; I get attacked.
    Why is it when I say I don't agree with legalizing marijuana, but let the states decide, I get bashed?
    Anonymous

• If I don't care to take part in the eco-obsessed craze why should I have to? Who said you have to?

It's my home, my business, my car. Because Al Gore has made a career out of being an activist. Why do I have to roll over and let them tax me and take my money? Your taxes have nothing to do with Al Gore

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:09 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• 1. There are just as many conservative agendas as there are liberal. We are all trying to get our way.
    2. Logic say its a good idea to maintain the environment in which you live, if you don't it could become uninhabitable.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 2:09 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Because scientist have been proven liars in their Climate Change studies. No they haven't Why do I have to be forced to buy the load of crap they are selling? You don't Why do environmental freaks try and beat me down to conform to their rationale? I don’t force them to be pro-life. Do you really want to go there? Who shoves what down someone's throat? Pro choice. Let me live my life. You live yours. I don't "let" you do anything. The gov makes the laws and taxes, take it up with them, not pro-choicers. But is this post bashing choicers or the green movement? they arent the same do YOU know who you are railimg against??

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Your taxes have nothing to do with Al Gore Look it up. Al Gore and his lobbyist firm were instrumental in writing the cap and trade bill.  He and his eco-crazed zombies are willing to lie about studies and data to us to get our money. Have you seen how much he will make if cap and trade passes? Why do the eco-obsessed ignore that?

Anonymous

• Your taxes have nothing to do with Al Gore Look it up. Al Gore and his lobbyist firm were instrumental in writing the cap and trade bill. He and his eco-crazed zombies are willing to lie about studies and data to us to get our money. Have you seen how much he will make if cap and trade passes? Why do the eco-obsessed ignore that?

Has cap and trade passes?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 2:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Cap and trade hasn't...and won't...pass. It's DOA.

Of course you have choices. Every choice in the world you want.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:24 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• OP, unless you are riding on the bandwagon of the day, drinking the kool-aid they pass out, and LIKING it, well then you are a hater, unpatriotic, biased, racist, anti-whatever they are, intolerant.

I think you have a good head on your shoulders! Congrats for sticking to your own convictions! The only advice I can give you is to find a Tea Party near you, and join up!
    Anonymous

Did you just pull this stuff out of your butt?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 3:36 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• This is really a pointless discussion. DO what you want to do and quit being a cry baby ,especially about paying taxes. If you don't like paying taxes, then don't. Heh. Of course, you will be in trouble with the IRS. I am wondering what you would do if taxes were lowered so much that YOU would be happy BUT the roads and highways were not repaired, the Police and Fire departments were out of funds, schools were shut down, public transportation such as busses couldn't run their routes,etc. etc. Do you get the picture? Such a bunch of whiners......
    Anonymous