How did you feel in the few days before you went into labor?

What were your symptoms? Also, did your second baby arrie sooner than the 1st?

mommacierra

Asked by mommacierra at 2:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had a huge burst of energy before I went in to labor with my son. I cleaned like a mad woman and couldn't sleep the night before. Then I started having back pain (sporadically). The next morning while talking on the phone my water broke. (I wish I had saved some of that energy for labor--LOL).
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 2:21 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Oh, and both of my kids were 2 weeks overdue but my labor with my second was A LOT shorter!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 2:22 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• With my first I was exhausted...tired and sleepy all day for the two days leading up to my birth. I don't think I was fully awake for more than 2 hours during that whole 2 day period. My labor lasted less than 2 hours from the time I woke up. I waited around the house for about an hour trying to figure out if I was in labor and I had her about 45 minutes after I got to the hospital.

With my second I woke up and had a bit of bloody show. I wasn't tired at all leading up to the birth. Called the doc, he said come in and decided to induce me. That was a 17 hour hard and painful labor, at least until my epi.

Last baby was a c-section. I was a bit tired and verrrrry sore for weeks leading up to the birth, which I think was because I was quite a bit older.
    benjamink

Answer by benjamink at 2:23 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• With both mine I was very tired and slept alot. My second came 3 weeks before my first. But we also think we had the due date wrong.
    Anonymous