I need help!!!!

I being married for three years. I also have two daughters. In the begin we had amazing sex three to two time a day. The first years was great. After the birth of our first daughter. Sex have gone down to one a week. My husband always come up with excuse when it come down to it. I want to have have sex every day or every other day. In the begin we tried new positions and things. Know it one position and it boring. I dont know what to do.

HOUVIG

Asked by HOUVIG at 2:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• Have you talked to him about it? Has he told you why he isn't interested?
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 2:37 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• He said that he over weight, no enegry. He is stress out at work. That the medication he is taking doesnt let him get hard.
    We have gain weight. After the marriage. I was 128 and my husband was 250 before the babies. I'm know 170 and he is
    over 350. He blame me for the weight that is my cooking. I put him on diet and he complain about that to.
    I just dont know what to do anymore. I was a virgin when we got married. I enjoy the sex we had. I dont said no to anything he
    want to do.
    HOUVIG

Answer by HOUVIG at 2:52 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Google KAMA SUTRA positions. There are over 800 of them and they show pix online

Answer by admckenzie at 4:22 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Not to put to fine a point on it, he needs professional help with his weight and medication too I suspect. Not surprised carrying that weight and he possibly has a self-image and confidence problem. Stress can be serious too.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 5:39 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• wow he needs to lose weight thats pretty big! Health wise you guys should consider this together for both of you.
    Anonymous