why are some people so stupid when it comes to the safety and well being of there children??? Vent**

ok so me and my husband were in the parking lot at the store the 0ther day and he was just about to pull into a parking space when a little boy no older then 4 or5 darts right in front of his car, thankfully he hit his brakes just in time but what made me so upset was to see the parents walking not even close to there kids they were just leting there two little kids run back and forth around the parking lot. do they not see that someone could hit there kids with a car? do they not feel its dangerous? they just didnt seem to be even upset that there kid could have been ran over by us. sorry I just see too many parents taking there children for granted. with all the predators and bad drvers anything could happen to your child is it really worth the risk???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• My boys are almost 2, 4 and 5 years old. When we're shopping, the youngest goes in the cart and the other two hold mine or their dads hand. If they try to run away from us, they know they will get their butt swatted. It's too dangerous for kids to run around parting lots. Parents with brains realize this.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 2:47 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Totally hear you on this one! I get so upset with parents who don't do their job as parents. When we are out in public I always keep my kids close & never take my eyes off of them. We do this thing called "the train", where everyone grabs someone's hand and we're all connected. If anyone lets go - the train stops until we're all connected again.
    1Katrina

Answer by 1Katrina at 2:55 PM on Feb. 12, 2010