time?

what time you go to bed? what time do you get up?
if your a sahm or second shift worker do you get up with hubby when he gets up for work?
my hubby is laid off and doesn't get up with me, it makes me mad!! I think he can get up and start cleaning since he doesn't do it in the day time. am I being selfish, honestly?

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 2:56 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I now what you are going thru. When my husband was laid off, he would go play tennis with his mother.
    And do nothing at home or take care of our daughters. And after I got home form work, I would pick the girls up,
    and start to cook. I happy now that he back working.
    HOUVIG

Answer by HOUVIG at 3:01 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I say he needs to get up w/you and step up! If he's gonna be the house husband, he needs to pull his weight! Sounds like you need to go over his "new job description!"
    Anonymous

• anon 300! Thank you!! I am not asking he gets up everyday but maybe two days he can make breakfast for the bigger kids while I shower or do the dishes. When he worked and i was up with him and the big kids every morning. I get up at 6:15a, go to bed around 11p. He goes to bed around 12a and stays in bed until 9 or later depending on how late or 18 mo sleeps.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 3:08 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• hougiv.. I know! MEN.. I must admit he does cook dinner every night, but who is the one cleaning it? me..lol.. I am CNA so my job can be very demanding and tiring besides I work 12 days straight, two off, and back to 12! days, and one night (while I work that morning too) and then weekends 3-9.. I don't even have time to mop my floors..
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 3:11 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• houvig..* sorry
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 3:12 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I'm a SAHM who is in bed by 10pm the latest and gets up at 6am sharp daily. I have 3 kids to take to school and a hubby to kiss goodbye.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:49 PM on Feb. 12, 2010