baby shower

so this is my 3rd baby the first 2 are girls and this 3rd baby is a boy is it ok for a family member to have a baby shower for me??

amylynn4919

Asked by amylynn4919 at 3:07 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes i think u should have a shower with each kid u have. unless u know, you have like more than 4 kids, u can only expect family and friends to do so much for ne person everytime they get pregnant.. lol. my sister has 6 kids, and she had them all back to back, and wanted a baby shower with every one of them. i did not have the finances for her each time she had a baby niether did friends and family, so we told her to use what she had from the previous kids. ..she didnt like that idea, but what more can u expect?
    Anonymous

• I think that if your friends and family want to throw you a baby shower, then great, but I wouldn't ever throw one for myself or ask someone to throw one for me.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 3:22 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• i agree with twin mommy
    Anonymous

• i think you should i was dealing with this samething we have 2 girls and im preg we find out in 2 weeks what we are having so my best friends was begging to throw mw one and i said what the heck even if this one is a girl all we will ask for is diapers and shampoo and stuff like that congrats
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 4:01 PM on Feb. 12, 2010