Dieters-what do you eat for breakfast and lunch?

Maybe we can share our meals, so we have more ideas and meal time isn't so boring.

For breakfast yesterday I had: 1/2c granola cereal with 1/2c skim milk and a cup of coffee
Today: 1 slice of whole grain bread, with 1 tb of low fat peanut butter with: 8oz of skim milk and a cup of coffee

Yesterday for lunch: A veggie burger with 1tb of ketchup and 1/2 c of peas with water
Today: 2 slices of whole grain bread with 2 slices of turkey, 1 slice of cheese and 1tsp of mustard with an apple and water

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I usually drink my chocolate Shakeology for breakfast because I'm really busy and need something fast. Then for my morning snack I had 1 cup of grapes and 2 slices of low fat cheddar cheese. For lunch I had a chicken pita : 3 oz grilled chicken, 2 slices of tomato, 1 cup lettuce, 1 1/2 tbsp. of fat free ranch dressing on a low fat whole wheat pita :)

hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 3:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Breakfast-2 rice cakes with peanut butter and a banana
    Lunch-Tuna with miracle whip and a pear

I snack on some cheese and yogurt throughout the day and have a normal dinner and daily exercise
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 3:42 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Breakfast..? Lunch? What's that? I eat once a day... I'm Norwegian, if we eat 3 square meals a day we can't fit thru the front door...sometimes I'll have some pineapple in the a.m. for energy...other than that it's just vitamins, fresh carrot/beet juice and dinner...
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 4:41 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Chocolateluver--that is bad for you to only eat once a day. It is too hard on your system. You need to keep blood sugar balanced and eating once a day, is not going to do that.
    Anonymous

• Thanks anon :) ..I know it's not good, but I do take spiruleena throughout the day, so I'm getting protien & iron, good for blood sugar as well..I have an eating disorder, so I try and get around it by taking supplements, having fresh vegetable juices, fruit, etc... doin my best as we all are ;)
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 1:45 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I don't know what Spiruleena is, but Slim fast is very healthy for when you don't have time for a meal, and it's yummy! --Well, the powder mix anyway, the canned stuff tastes like chalk!
    Anonymous

• Good tip ;) Thanks~! Spiruleena is an algea...I know...ewww...lol but they recommend it for people who are fasting & also vegetarians because it has B-12 in it, which is something that you can only find in meat as far as foods go..spiruleena has the 8 essential amino acids ( = protien) and iron, all the b vitamins as well, it also cleanses the blood and does a lot of good things for the bod...if I don't have it I get pretty tired... I'll check out that slimfast stuff...thanks again~! :)
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 4:10 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I have fruit and special K with green tea. Lunch I have either a tuna salad, chicken or a generic salad with boiled eggs and a power bar keeps me going until dinner

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:30 PM on Feb. 14, 2010