does anyone know anything about internet addiction?

This is a serious question. I feel like I'm on here too much but I can't seem to figure out how to put it aside. I'm good when my kids are around, but when they are at school (and I'm supposed to be working) or after they go to bed, I'm on-line constantly. It actually bores me but I can't seem to stop to do something more interesting.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Health

• I am addicted bad. I am on cafemom and myspace alot. And i even quit exercising on count of it. I used to be fit, and exercise everyday, now i can't seem to get off this computer long enough to exercise. My husband does alot of the laundry and cooking, but that is because he is laid off, and i work.
    Anonymous