What have your kids done lately to make you laugh?

I was trying to teach my 2 year old daughter how to spell her name. I said, "your name is Leah," and I spelled it out, " L-E-A-H". She shook her head and said, "No, No - A, B, C, D, E, F, G..."

What have your kids done lately that made you laugh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• My daughter and I walk to her school everyday and since we started that we've befriended a dog and his owner. The dog loves my daughter and gives her kisses and is geniuely happy to see her. Well today we were walking and we stopped to say hi and pet the dog and he gives her a kiss on her cheek. She was laughing which was sweet and then we walked away. She turned to me and said "The dog is soooooo funny! He made me laugh and laugh" in this really heavy English accent. It was so cute I started laughing then she started giggling. It made my morning.
    baboluchi56

Answer by baboluchi56 at 4:30 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• My 18 month old son was playing with his Tickle Me Elmo last night. Well he decided to put Elmo in his little stuffed armchair and went off to play with something else. When he came back I guess he forgot Elmo was in his chair and he sat on him. Of course Elmo starts to laugh and Ethan thinks this is HILARIOUS. So he kept standing up and sitting on him. Of course, the third time you squeeze Elmo's belly he starts to shake. Well this must have felt kinda funny on his little bird....just like his father...he kept doing it and doing it and laughing.... I almost peed I was laughing so hard.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 3:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• my son, 21 months old , started saying "oh no" a lot. In the car yesterday, he kept babbling, then said "oh no", babbled, said "oh no" and on and on...it was hilarious! He was doing this for a long time. I wonder what he was talking about lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:43 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Two things:
    1) A few nights ago my 6yo DD was in the bathroom when I came out of the shower. As I'm bending over to dry my legs, she smacks me on the butt. Then she says "Awesome! it jiggles!" LOL
    2) That same night as I was getting her out of the bath she says "SSSSHHHH!!! You hear that????" And as I'm quietly trying to listen for whatever it is, she farts really loud. Both of us were laughing SOOO hard!
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 3:45 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• My 2 1/2 year old daughter was getting in her car seat on Friday and found a penny, she turned around to me with a huge smile and said "doughnut shop"! She wanted doughnut holes so I bought her some, LOL!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:04 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• We were in the car yesterday with our almost 4yo. It was FREEZING in the car but she has to take her coat off to buckle up her carseat. When she was done she wanted to be covered by daddy's warm work hoodie. About 20 minutes later we look back and she's wearing the hoodie, the sleeves pulled up and the back over her head. At first she couldn't figure out why we were laughing...it was just so normal to her and she looked so cute.
    Almost everything she does cracks us up.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 10:29 AM on Feb. 13, 2010