What's the most comfortable way to sleep...?

I'm 5 1/2 months pregnant and I'm already having trouble sleeping, I feel really uncomfortable at night, can somebody help me?

Cici09

Asked by Cici09 at 3:33 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• before you go to bed make sure you are really relaxed. drink a warm cup of milk, thats right i said warm, warm it up in the mivrowave for a ittle bit, sip on it and just RELAX. make sure before you go to bed that you do not do any work or move around too much. and when you go to bed, surround yourslef with pillows or get a body pillow to hold, they work wonders for pregnant women.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the body pillow, i had that when i was pregnant. They are only like $10 at walmart
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 3:40 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• lay on your side, put a pillow under your belly, some pillows between your legs and maybe a little pillow to put under the side of your head that moves easily, thats not including the 2 pillows you lay on under your head. So yea alot of pillows but it sucks to switch sides.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 3:44 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• pregnancy is not the most comforting thing, its a bummer how u can get so uncomfy, but in the end its all worth it :)
    Anonymous

• For me I was most comfortable on the couch.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• i remember having trouble sleeping with my first 3 boys, but with this pregnancy i guess im just so worn out with having 3 boys 5 and under and being 30 weeks preg. that i sleep very well at night. I did use those body pillows and they do help get you comfortalbe....i have not had to use mine yet with this preg.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 5:28 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• how about laying down
    Anonymous

• I am also 5 1/2 months pregnant (with twins) and I have to either sleep on the couch or , if I sleep in the bed, I have to use a ton of pillows -- one for my stomach, one for my back, one between my legs and one for my head! LoL. I am also most comfortable on the couch.... but I don't like to sleep by myself so I usually sleep in the bed anyway.
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 1:15 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• When i waqs pregnant with my 1st i use to lay on my side with a pillow between my legs ( a soft one) that was the only way i could sleep...
    aarreola

Answer by aarreola at 1:21 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• Thx everyone for the advises I'll try the pillows for a better more comfortable sleep!
    Cici09

Answer by Cici09 at 4:31 PM on Feb. 13, 2010