why can everybody get pregnant but me?!?!?! its unfair! :(

It seems like everybody I know is having kids except me!! We've been trying 5 flipping years and NOTHING!! We're ready and can afford it but it just doesnt happen mean while his trashy cousin who's getting married to a different guy every freaking week is expecting!! OMG I'm jealous and I feel horrible that I feel this way!! I dont want to go to specialist and stuff I just want it to happen... I know everybody says dont think about it and it will... you know what it's just not that easy!!! I can just cry right now I'm so upset :"(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• i know how you feel, I have an auto-immune disease and i was beginning to feel i would never get pregnant,but right now we are thinking that might be. Have hope my mother was RH- and had three children. I know i can't make you feel any better but i will pray that you have a baby ASAP :D
    SuperSavy

Answer by SuperSavy at 4:23 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Judgemental people shouldn't have babies, maybe thats why?
    Anonymous

• thank you anon :23 you're a doll u sure know how to make a person feel better :D
    Anonymous