Meal ideas including chicken

I have two chicken breasts that need to be used. My husband said he's really tired of the same old same old routine, and wants something new. We did ranch chicken wraps last night, and we usually have chicken fetuccini alfredo, so those are out.

How can I use this chicken? What's your favorite chicken meal?

Also, how can I cook chicken without the outside of the breast getting to be like an old tire? lol. It's always so tough when I'm done with it!

Ati_13

Asked by Ati_13 at 4:22 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Pound the breasts to about 1/4inch thick. This will make it cook more evenly and so the outside won't cook more than the inside. I like to sautee in a little bit of extra virgin olive oil. I season the chicken with rosemary, garlic , paprika and pepper. DELICIOUS! Rosemary, garlic and pepper really complement each other and the paprika adds a nice touch of color. ----While still being very healthy!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2010

• i like to cook my chicken with salsa, like pace picante sauce, yum! there's also lots of free websites online that give out recipes for chicken.

http://www.thewellnessmommy.com (I work at home, you can too!)
    svalle

Answer by svalle at 4:51 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Broil it with lemon and pepper then put it over ceasar salads

stir fry it with veggies over rice

bake it with rice and veggies in saffron like paella
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Enchiladas, soup, in pitas/sandwiches, in salads...
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 7:48 PM on Feb. 13, 2010