Sleepy wrap

Does anyone use the Sleepy Wrap? Do you like it? I'm thinking about purchasing it for my 8 month old, but wanted to see some opinions on it first.

Miss_Kay

Asked by Miss_Kay at 4:58 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in General Parenting

• I have one, and I LOVE it! Well, I should say loved it, my baby is now 17 months old, and would much rather walk than be confined to a wrap, but yeah... I used it with him pretty much from birth, and it was great. I tried several other things (different wraps, slings, front carriers, etc), but this was really the only one that didn't make my shoulders and back hurt for a while. I actually used it a month or so ago, when he was sick and clingy, and it was still very comfortable. I don't think you'd regret getting one...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:29 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Thanks! I'm definitely going to order one now. I've tried a few slings and carriers and they just don't work for us, so hopefully the sleepy wrap will!
    Miss_Kay

Answer by Miss_Kay at 10:35 PM on Feb. 12, 2010