How long have you been married? Are you thankfull that you married your husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I have been married 8 yrs & yes I'm very grateful to God for the man he gave me.
    briannasmom2

Answer by briannasmom2 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• 6 years last Friday, and yes, thank you Lord! :)
    Anonymous

• I have been married with him for a year, but we've been living together and serious for almost 6 years. I am so thankful and in love with him. He still makes me laugh until I cry multiple times a day, lol. He's my best friend, lover, a GREAT daddy to our son, he supports us so well financially, allowing me to be the sahm I've always wanted to be...he's everything I always wanted and more.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 5:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Been married for 21 years next month. I am happy I met and marrien him.

Answer by louise2 at 5:17 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• married, I meant

Answer by louise2 at 5:18 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• We've been together 7 years married for just shy of 4 and yes I'm very happy I married him he is a great father and husband
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 5:22 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Been together 4 years, married 6 months and yes I am thankful for him every day. He is a great guy and is very considerate and respectful. If he does something to hurt my feelings, he listens and corrects it. We are a team and I love him very much. This is my 4th marriage actually, and the first three were horrible so I know I have a good thing now.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 5:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• !2 years, I am very pleased with my choice . He is 5-srar !
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 5:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• i was just thinking about this the last few days. when i look at being married to my husband i'm so comfortable but not to comfortable where it doesn't feel like i'm trapped. i even sometimes get the bytterflies in my stomach. also it just seems so natural that i would be with him and our new family. i never felt this way with my first husband. it just feels right. of course i have only been married 2 yrs in this coming april.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:57 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• We have been together for 12 years and married for 9 years. We were separated for a few years but have been back together for 2 years. I didn't appreciate him before but now I am so grateful to have him in my life. He is my best friend, partner, and is an excellant father. Also I have figured out that the more that I show appreciation the more he gives to me! I am so grateful that someone didn't snatch him up while we were apart (we never divorced though so he wouldn't date anyone and neither did I).
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 6:00 PM on Feb. 12, 2010