Who thinks the baby names questions and am i pregnant questions should be banned?

Seriously... if you want to get opinions about baby names, do a poll.
If you want to know if you are pregnant, take a test.
I mean REALLY!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ALL over public forums! Geez! Know where it's the WORST? The adolescent and TTC sections of yahoo! answers.
    Anonymous

• No, I don't think that would be fair. The baby name questions should be on polls, but not the pregnancy questions. All of those have more to do with motherhood and have more value to the site than questions like THIS one. These are the kinds of questions that don't belong (the complaining, whiny type). Questions about pregnancy and parenting are what this section is mainly for. I mean, REALLY!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 5:19 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I don't. People come here to seek help and advice. Just cause you come here to start trouble doesn't mean the rest of us should.
    Anonymous

• YES!  ABSOLUTELY!!!!   Is there a poll somewhere where we can vote to ban them????

Anonymous

• I think you should just ignore them.
    Miss_Kay

Answer by Miss_Kay at 5:22 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Is there a poll somewhere where we can vote to ban you?
    Anonymous

• Oh boo-fckn-hoo! So you can't ignore a repetitive question that gets on your nerves. I'd like to ignore most of the people on this site but unfortunately you all show up anonymous so I can't. So deal with it!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 5:24 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• they really do get boring dont they?
    Tummysmomma

Answer by Tummysmomma at 5:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Please!  How can anyone on here tell somebody else whether or not they are pregnant?  I understand this section is for questions and answers, but there is a limit to what we can do over the internet.  We can't yet tell if someone is pregnant over this forum.  If ya think ya might be preggo, go pay $4 or so for a test, ya might even be able to get it for free at a clinic.  Seriously, you can't find out if you are pregnant by asking a question on Cafemom.

Anonymous

• i agree and how about AM I IN LABOR! haha i say ban them all. we will never be able to tell anyone if they are pregnant, in labor, or help them name there baby!! its not like they will pick a name someone said on here. i say since those questions are so stupid, give them a stupid answer back!
    Anonymous