What is the greatest compliment that your husband could give you?

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 5:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• he actually did the other day...i have a tumor on my leg and am having it removed next week...it might be cancer...so i asked him jokingly if he would still love me if i had cancer and was sick and couldnt work and all my hair fell out from the chemo...and he said, with a completely confused look on his face, "why wouldnt i?"...i fell in love with him all over again
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 7:11 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• To throw away all his porn movies, and magazines, install a mirror on the ceiling and tell me/show me that I am ALL the damn excitement he needs!
    Anonymous

This! Absolutely!
    Anonymous

• I would be thrilled if he said I was the most intelligent person he knows.
    Anonymous

• Telling me he appreciates all I do.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:24 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Right now I would just love to hear "I love you" from him. He isn't one to show emotions and never says he loves me unless I say it first and sometimes not even then. He says he does love me and I should know without him telling me. Whatever bro!
    Anonymous

• That he really loves my cooking. LOL
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 5:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• He already does everyday, he tells me I'm the most beautiful woman in the world, I'm a great Mom, and he has never loved anyone like he loves me... I'm a pretty lucky girl!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:37 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I would have to say that the best compliment that my husband has/could give me is that I'm a great mom. Why? Because nothing is more important to me than being a good mom. :) He compliments me on other things, but nothing matter nearly as much.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 5:49 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I'm vain so I just want to hear I'm beautiful!!! haha
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 6:08 PM on Feb. 12, 2010