Any South University students online?

I just started SUO and am wondering if there are any students here.

collegurlge

Asked by collegurlge at 5:19 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in

• I went to SUO, I transferred to CTU when I realized the cost at SUO was higher and the instruction I received at SUO was minimal. I do not recall having any live chatsor archived chats with the instructor, just required days to be online, required number of post and most of time, difficultly figuring out the task at hand. Not until I went to CTU did I realize I was not learning anything at SUO, but rather instead just trying to keep up the assignments to prevent a low mark. I wish you luck, but stay on top of things, if you have questions about your assignments, ask early, the help is minimal. Seek tutoring and check out sources in the library to give you better insight on the course and the assignments. Don't fall behind!!!
    Sdaniels77

Answer by Sdaniels77 at 10:54 AM on Feb. 17, 2010

• : Sdaniels77 tys for the info, I have noticed that the instructor isn't one that is into the teaching that much. She does very little. I also think the expense is kinda high. Im taking healthcare admin class, that is quoted 60,000 I think its expensive, but several other online schools I checked about where almost as expensive .... Is CTU online or campus? I have thought about transfering but this is the second half of the semester, so I have to wait till next semester. Would like info on CTU ....thanks
    collegurlge

Answer by collegurlge at 2:40 AM on Feb. 18, 2010

• I am looking into online schools and I am liking the look of South University would you say its a good school or should I find something else?
    TikkiNippets

Answer by TikkiNippets at 3:03 PM on Jul. 27, 2010