What should I do?

I am not in love with my husband any more. He is constantly saying he loves me but puts me down other ways. He makes rude and inconsiderate comments to me. He is always joking around with other people and will tell me that if he sees another woman that seems down he feels he needs to make her laugh, but yet he NEVER has done that to me. I can't stand going places with him because he acts like I'm not even there. We have 3 children together that love him to death, and I don't want to break my vows but I'm tired of him making me feel like I'm a nobody unless he wants sex.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• try to talk, try counseling...i wouldve left a long time ago, i have no patience for that behavior! Sounds like you guys need to split and you need to show him what life is like without you.
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 5:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Talk to him, tell him how you feel. If you want things to work then you have to work at it, if not then let him know you aren't happy and are filing for divorce. In my opinion there's no reason to be unhappy, life is too short.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• do it back to him
    Anonymous

• I agree with the others. you need to talk to him. maybe even try counseling.

before you just up and leave, you need to try everything in your power to try to save your marriage. you can fall back "in love". but it's going to take effort and a lot of time and energy.
    when you want to see change in your marraige, you need to first look at changing yourself. improvement on yourself will show tremendous improvement in your marraige, overall. I think some women turn to the "he doesn't do this" or "he's ALWAYS doing this", or whatever. but sometimes forget to maybe evaluate themselves. no body is perfect, and no marriage is perfect. it takes constant communication and constant improvement. most relationships are a work-in-progress and can always get better.

good luck momma.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 8:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2010