What's a show you never thought your LO would like in a million years?

My 11 month old DD LOVES Golden Girls. Every time she hears the theme song, she crawls to the t.v and claps and giggles. It's the cutest thing.

piercedbeauty21

Asked by piercedbeauty21 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Cooking shows! My 3 year old loves cooking shows. Alot of times she'll choose that over her favorite- spongebob!
    Anonymous

• Pee Wee's Fun House.... My SO downloaded some episodes on his computer, and I swear, my 17-month-old is FIXATED on the screen the entire time. I don't get it, to me it's superbly annoying :|
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• ren and stimpy, hes on the computer all the time downloading the episodes..drives me nuts
    Anonymous

• Hannah Montana,lol I never thought our 3 boys would sit and watch it... It is funny, I catch myself watching it too.. They would kill me if they knew I was telling all of you,lol...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:45 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Iron Chef. She's almost 3, and she'll sit in front of it and provide preschool commentary ("I like avocados! They have big avocados and small avocados. The small avocados are brown, and the big avocados are green! I like fish! They're making sushi!")
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:28 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• my 8 yr old son is addicted to 19 kids and counting!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:41 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• My son is addicted to vampire and zombie and moster movies. He's 3.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:29 AM on Feb. 13, 2010