how much money do u spend at the grocery store weekly?? and how many peeps in ur fmily??

All I got was a few groceries.. and it was 98.00 dollars and i used coupons and for 3 people..

connorsmom2009

Asked by connorsmom2009 at 6:36 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• This really depends on where you are at. With that being said once a week I spend about $60 for 4 people. That includes buying all toiletries and cat and dog food too.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 6:45 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• when it was just paul and i we spent about 50 to a 100 every two weeks but with the baby and my mom we spend about 200 every two weeks and that includes household stuff too.
    myegoisprego

Answer by myegoisprego at 6:45 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Prices have gone up recently i noticed. I made a quick stop for just a few things forgot my Q's and spent $40.

Typically i spend between $60-$100 it depends on if i need meat or not, i buy tons of fresh produce weekly, and I use alot of coupons and shop sales. I dont make a list and shop weekly i scan sale ads match to cupons and stockpile when we run out normally that item is back on sale again.

We have a family of 5
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 6:45 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I have a monthly grocery budget of $400 -500. divide that in the weeks of the month. lo l

we've got a family of 5 - 3 kids (9,6.5, 3.5) and a starving dh.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 7:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• no coupons around 150 including paper products and are 5 of us
    alt

Answer by alt at 7:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Usually on a normal week I can spend 125 and that is for 4 people
    jkkbmom

Answer by jkkbmom at 7:11 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Every week and a half to two weeks I spend about $120 for our family of 5 (though I have a 4 year old, 3 year old, and 8 month old.) I'm really big into rolling dinners (a whole chicken one night and chicken pizza the next night with the leftovers from the first). We almost always have left overs
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 8:09 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• depends on the week were on a budget to save big money (we have money) one week we might budget out 50 ,one week 30 but once every 2 months we spend 200 on our big shopping trip! we save tons of money! we have 3 !
    Anonymous

• You guys have GOT to give me your recipes so I can make my food last longer. My dh eats like a friggin garbage disposal so we can easily spend anywhere from $125-$150 a week for three people and it still doesn't last the entire week. And that with us eating out roughly once to twice a week and buying additional milk, bread, juice, etc... before the next grocery day.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 8:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• 3 ring circus...how do you do it? we spend 40 on produce alone, another 40 on meat, probably 20 on bread and eggs, then there is everything else! we spend about 200/ week, but that does include diapers for twins too. we have a family of 6.
    and hypermamaz, my dh is starving too!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:35 PM on Feb. 12, 2010