Spotting?

I'm currently TTC. Last Wednesday I started spotting. Thursday there wasn't anything, Sunday I spotted again, and then there wasn't anything after that. Well I started spotting yesterday and I thought it was my period because I was also cramping and my period is due anytime. Well, yesterday I had really light bleeding and then today I didn't have anything. I'm really confused because this has never happened to me before. Should I be worried or should I test next week if I never get a full on period? I'm really confused right now and could just use some advice!

pinstripefedora

Asked by pinstripefedora at 7:04 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• When is your period supposed to start? I would test now and then maybe again in a week if your unsure. If you feel like you may be pregnant and your getting negative then go to a dr for a blood test. GL :)
    Emma7-11-09

Answer by Emma7-11-09 at 7:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I'm not exactly sure when I'm supposed to start. Last month my period was 4 days late (for the first time in my life) so I don't know if I should calculate by the day that my last period was supposed to start or the day that it actually started. If I go by the day it was supposed to start, then I was supposed to start a new period yesterday, If I go by the day it started, then I don't start this new period until Wednesday. I've always been regular including 5 months after my miscarriage (last month was month 6 and it was off and then this month is screwy too) so I don't know what's going on.
    pinstripefedora

Answer by pinstripefedora at 6:42 AM on Feb. 14, 2010

• you always count from the first day of your last period. whenever it started . so you are not due until weds. Good luck
    dabahmmom

Answer by dabahmmom at 10:16 PM on Feb. 15, 2010