I had a horrible dream that I had cancer last night and it's been on my mind all day...

I had this horrible dream last night that felt so real. I felt the saddness of being diagnosed with cancer in my head and preparing my life's end and saying goodbye to my hubby and small kids.. It felt so real..I was SO releived when I woke up and it wasn't.

However- it's been bugging me all day... what do you think it means?

newmamanew2town

Asked by newmamanew2town at 7:30 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in About CafeMom

• It means you have a fear of getting sick and having to be away from your family. It doesn't mean you have cancer. Please don't let it bother you too much.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:35 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Thanks - that's probably true -
    I wonder do other ladies have dreams like this too? It was so scary
    newmamanew2town

Answer by newmamanew2town at 7:57 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• MY SCARY DREAMS ARE ALWAYS ABOUT WATER AND MY KIDS.......I CAN'T SWIM.......AWFUL DREAMS HATE WHEN IT HAPPENS, I AGREE YOU ARE PROBABLY WORRIED ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO FAMILY IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU. THERE ARE BOOKS THAT HAVE THE MEANING OF DREAMS IN THEM. ALSO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE YOUR YEARLY CHECK UP......THAT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER GETTING A CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH.
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 1:10 AM on Feb. 13, 2010