how can i do what the doctor say without losing my mind and try to find work?

I was in an accident jan. last year and i can hardly move. My doctor told me to not lift anything at all and for me to go to physicall th. three times a week, chiro. three times a week, med. massage two times a week, and acupunctor once a week. Im stuck between a rock and a hard place. No were to go!!! i lost my food stamps because of there mistakes, plus i cant find a job following there guide lines, and i cant take care of my son and do what the doctor is expecting if i do find a job. Im not able to come up with rent money and been on the houseing list for 8 months. Any advice would be helpful!!!!!! im lost and confused.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• Pursue child support.
    Anonymous

• father lives with me and is trying to work as much as he can but im so bad at times that i cant even pick up my son with out me dropping to the floors.
    Anonymous

• Sue the heck out of the other person's insurance company
    Anonymous

• i cant do anything until either theres no more options for me or until im better. Which is going to be a long time. Im screw and i dont know how much longer i can really take this pressure, stress, tole its taking on me and my family. The doctor even said i may even have to have back surgry so......im at a loss thanks for your advice.
    Anonymous

• if you find a great chiropractor, you may not need all the other therapies and meds. as far as a job goes, could you find something like data entry with no lifting involved? even sitting at a keyboard might hurt though? try to breathe deep, try to put things into perspective, and maybe try to focus on one issue at a time instead of everything all at once.
    i am sorry for your pain!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:25 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• i have a wonderful chiropractor and my doctor is still telling me to all this stuff becasue my pains are so intense and they come and go. Im thinking it might be fiber mi. not sure spelling sorry
    Anonymous

• really, talk more to your chiropractor! he/ she may even be able to suggest dietary changes...medication changes (maybe you could get a job at your chiro's office?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:11 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• If you have been seeing a chiropractor 3x a week since last year and are not seeing any reduction in pain, you may not need to see him. I am a masssage therapist and it was always a rule of thumb that you should be seeing some reduction in pain in 6 weeks. Over adjusting the spine is not healthy. Myofascial Release may help.Contact the ABMP.com for more information on this type of bodywork. Make sure your massage therapist is stretching the muscles as much as you can handle it. Yoga may also help. Those are just some suggestions based on the info you gave. I hope you feel better.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• should pressure point hurt and shoot pains through my arms and legs causing temp. numbness?
    Anonymous

• I don't have an answer for you.I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and putting you on the prayer lists. Hang in there.
    amygraves21

Answer by amygraves21 at 3:14 AM on Feb. 13, 2010