Good online site to use paypal?

I have $ in my paypal account from doing surveys. Any suggestions on where to spend it? I'm looking for clothing and/or electronics. I know ebay usually takes paypal, but I'm having a hard time finding other sites that accept it. I'm running into sites that accept only credit cards (I don't even have a debit card). Can anyone offer any help? Thanks a ton!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Shopping

• Paypal offers a debit card you can use. Check out their website and sign up for it. It's free. It takes a week or two to get it but it's super nice. I use to sell stuff on ebay and instead of having to transfer it to my bank account (which can take a few days) I could just use the card. You can also link up your paypal account with your bank account. They actually pay you a few cents to do it too. lol!
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 8:14 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Thanks for the info!
    Anonymous

• They have a link on the paypal account that lists stores that accept paypal as well. THat is how I found the 2 wii's I had to order since noone has them in the store.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 10:12 AM on Feb. 13, 2010