can someone please tell me

i am tryin gto get pregnant with my 3rd child. may be already although the symptoms are different then with my boys. this one i am late 6 days and i have been naseaus alot especially while cooking. my appitite is completely gone. i took two home tests and they both came out neg. could i still be pregnant? i have had a few pains in my stomach here and there but no sign of anything yet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Goodness, I feel ya, I hate the waiting and anticipating, always hoping to be pregnant. I suffered this for almost three years before we were finally able to conceive. It is the suck.

As for negative home tests, mine were all negative too and i was still pregnant with my Munchie (I was just testing to early as I had my ovulation date wrong). The definative test is a blood test which in my case did show that Iwas in fact pregnant.

GL and don't let the waiting get you down.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 8:20 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• yeah thats what i am thinking since of course after having alex 4 years ago i went on the shot so i didn't get pregnant i came off it last march and have been trying ever since then. i have a appointment monday morning with my ob/gyn i sure hope its good news and that i am and i also hope its a girl i want a little girl so bad after this one i half to get a histo. so i am hoping.
    my2boysaremyall

Answer by my2boysaremyall at 8:22 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I say you might be. you might of tested yourself a little early yet. why don't you wait a couple more weeks, test yourself again and see what it saids. or go and see a doctor and see what he has to say.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:17 AM on Feb. 14, 2010