Have you ever read "The Bridges of Madison County"?

I loved that book. Yes, I know it's so typically girly and romantic and based on adultery, but still...

I once had an ex tell me that because I liked that book that he could eventually see me cheating on him if we were ever to get married. Apparently, bc I liked a love story, I "condone" cheating. Have you read it, and does that assumption seem fair to you?

StefanieN84

Asked by StefanieN84 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Never read the book but I loved the movie.. But yeah, he sounds crazy to jump that far ahead...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:46 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• lol, I think he was thinking to hard on that one. No, thats not a fair assumption.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• ol, I think he was thinking to hard on that one. No, thats not a fair assumption. "

Yea, lol...he was a jealous one. Hell, he got jealous over a book, lol! He was the typical "psycho ex", haha.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 8:33 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I read the book a couple of years ago...I loved it! I don't think you're condoning cheating.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:55 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Oh, midnight moma, you have to read the book! It is sooo much better than the movie!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 9:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2010