They're playing the song "we are the world" right now at the olympics. It sounds really good. Justin Beiber started it and he sounded really good, I think that was my favorite part. Did anyone else hear it?

staceynoel

Asked by staceynoel at 8:53 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• Of course, they have to use a knock off that they used for another world crisis. I'm so sick of MJ
    Anonymous

• That was a crime against humanity. The engineering for the ones who can't sing two notes on pitch. Barbara Streisand. That was quite possibly the worst thing I've heard in my life, and I've seen quite a few American Idol auditions.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:55 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• So, I'm not the only one who thinks the new version is even more painful than the first. Why would anyone want to pay the $5 to download this?
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 1:00 AM on Feb. 14, 2010