what website can we report an ex-manager, cause he still hasn't sent us our w-2 form?

I heard that by law it shouldn't be any later than January 28. We already called him and he said he was gonna sent it since last tuesday and its still not here, then we called him again and now he says he still hasnt gotten it to send it to us. What can we do we already waited long enough, all of the other last employers of hubby already sent it, only that one is missing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• I would call the IRS and ask them. We had to call because a guy was late sending us my dh's 1099. The IRS told us ( I don't know if W2s are different) but that they couldn't do anything until after Feb. 15th and if we didn't have it by then to call back.
    Anonymous

• Employers are REQUIRED to MAIL your W-2 by January 31st. Like the other responder said, call the IRS if you don't receive it by February 16th. (President's Day is a federal holiday, and mail will not be delivered until the 16th)

Here are the steps you should follow:

LINK

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:19 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• goodExcellent answer Lorikeet

Answer by admckenzie at 11:27 AM on Feb. 13, 2010

• I'm pretty certain they moved the date to February 15th for 2010. But normally it is January 31st.
    Anonymous

• 1-800-829-1040
    irs.com
    good luck Mommi!!!
    krisew90

Answer by krisew90 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 13, 2010