Would you laugh, be offended or shake your head or what?

I gave my MIL a nice Valentine. With a Beautiful antique precious Valentiney* hearts handkerchief. She thanked me and told me, I was really looking for one! And proceeds to really blow her nose in it! I'm like. Wow. Thinking! This is so pretty and nice! One I'd use for displays and putting out! You know, for showing and not for blowing! But she used it! I guess she's Happy with it! What do you think? But I'm happy she liked it! LOL~!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 9:08 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wouldnt be offended. I would probably shake my head.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:09 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• LMAO! Well, she like it that's all that matters I guess. hehe This cracked me up.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• LOL..well back in the 'olden days' hankys were more of a practical item...actually used for nose blowing..I think she was just trying to show her appreciation, but still...LOL~!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 9:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• LOL...that is funny well once you handed it to her it became hers and she is able to use it anyway she'd like right...sorry you had to see it used this way...lol It's the thought that counts she is really showing her appreciation...

confusedThis is you...hmmm I was hoping she would of used it as a display but oh well different strokes for different folks.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:20 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Haha! I wouldn't say anything, but I'd think exactly as you did.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 9:20 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I figured you were going to say she blew her nose...ahh if you bought her toilet paper would you be mad if she wiped her arse after she shat?
    Anonymous

• I would just laugh. You gave it to her, it's hers now, she can use it as she pleases.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 9:28 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I would think she is strange and laugh at her for being so silly
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 10:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Sorry but aint that the purpose of a hanky?
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• If I felt it was for decoration I'd be offended.
    If it was meant as a gag gift I'd laugh and see it as a joke. It all would depend on how I'd take it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:20 PM on Feb. 12, 2010