Do you have a rock? (No bashing!)

Mine is 3 cararts in the middle and 5 carats total. Nice. Did you see Khloe Kardashians? You could put that thing in your hot soda!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• funny this question came up we were looking at rings today and I want a big rock on my finger number one I deserve it and I have always wanted one so why should I settle for any less I will not accept any less than what I have my eye on I know this sounds catty but we have alot of history and he knows how I am
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 10:22 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Mine is 2 carats and absolutely perfect! I couldn't imagine having anything bigger. It took me forever to get used to wearing the ring. I never wear jewery.
    Anonymous

• i have none:(
    Anonymous

• I have one diamond. It's 1/4 carat set in a white gold band. It was hand crafted so no one will ever have one just like it. it's small but very special.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• No because I personally think they look gawdy on a delicate finger. its like some moms(I said some) need to prove their value by how big the diamond is. and I think thats kinda sad. if you like it, thats great, cuz you are the one who wears it. but its kinda the same as men who drive big noisy trucks are making up for a small penis....what is a woman wearing a huge pile of glitter on her hand trying to prove?what does she feel she is lacking that she has to make her worth about a stone?sorry...you asked.
    Anonymous

• I have a HUGE, HUGE rock. it is a 1/8 of a carat...he he. It is small but it is so me and I love it!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:11 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• No I have skinny ass fingers...I'm a size 5.5...I got my CZ that I love...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:12 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• to anon 11: Ahhah! Sorry I asked? Honey I am not sorry and have nothing to prove to anyone. My husband proudly bought me this ring and a diamond band to go with it because I am a phenomenal woman! ha! SORRY you feel you don't derserve one. Boo Hoo
    Anonymous

• i have a sapphire. i didnt want a diamond. the only problem i am having if finding a band to fit it, i am going to get one made...eventually. lol
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 10:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I think mine is a pebble, but I dont even care! His love, and pkg makes up for it by a loooooooooooong shot!
    ~just wanna know
    Anonymous