do you call moms out when you catch them lying here?

I saw a mom today who so needed to be right, she kept lying about a medical issue. a mom who is a doctor even stated, in full medical terms, with documentation links, and this mom could not stop lying and trying to be "the winner".
do you call out moms like that, ignore them, feel sorry for them?
I personally laugh at them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Depends. If someone gives advise to someone else and I know that it is false information based on first hand experience with that type of situation or knowledge I've obtained through professionals...then I will nicely correct the false statement so that the original person who asked the question isn't being given bad information. If I just think they are lying to be lying about something that has no effect on anyone...then I generally just roll my eyes and go about my day.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• It depends on the subject and if they are giving dangerous advice. I will call you out if I think you need it, but usually just laugh.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 10:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I just shrug and move on. I mean who cares?
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 10:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I don't know anyone personally on here to know if they're lying or not so I can't. lol
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 10:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• well you cared enough to answer... and you dont have to know someone personally to catch them lying if they are blatently disregarding the truth slappin them in the face.so basically so far 1 yes and 2 no's
    Anonymous

• I really dont waist my time with it b/c I dont give a damn. If they lie and it makes them feel better at the end of the day, then hey! kudos to them.

~just wanna know

Anonymous

• You bet your sweet a@@ I do!
    Anonymous

• oh well if they wanna be a liar let them lie........ no one likes a liar they just sound stupid to me so i ignore it
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 10:35 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• It depends, really. Sometimes it's just not worth it. Other times I KNOW they're lying, but I don't know how to prove it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:36 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Usually it's not worth it. If the situation calls for that person to be called out, then I will. Like I said though, usually it just causes to be ignored. It's for attention anyhow.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:59 PM on Feb. 12, 2010