giving head dilemmas- how do you get past them? (tmi)

Well sunday is valentines day and I'm giving my hubby a treat but here's my problems with giving head though-

1- it makes me gag when i deep throat always
2- i hate letting him come in my mouth, but I'm gonna let him do if for valentines, spit or swallow (which leaves less of an aftertaste?)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Feb. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• 1) You don't have to deep throat, use your hand and your mouth.
    2) You don't have to finish him off because then he'll be no good for you.
    Anonymous

• First off use your hand with your mouth so you don't have to deep throat, and swallowing leaves less taste but if he hasn't emptied lately it could be enough to gag and make you puke. SO keep that in mind.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 11:03 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• you don't have to deep throat, if it makes you gag, then just take in what you can take.
    you can put flavoring on it too if that helps-

as far as spit or swallow, I'd say spit is less of a aftertaste- eat something you like before that, it'll help.

Anonymous

• right back at ya on both of those! lol..use your hand to get him off, or started..and if you're letting him go in your mouth, do whatever you want...i always spit...i have really bad gag reflexes..lol..good luck
    Anonymous

• It's making me gag thinking about it lol
    Anonymous

• I agree, use your hand also, it eliminates the need to deep throat. Swallowing leaves less taste definately. It helps if you keep something to drink next to the bed. That way if you start to gag you can take a drink to make that urge to puke go away. He will be so glad you did it that he will barely notice if you have to take a quick drink.. lol.
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 11:08 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• how do you get past them?? you just don't do it. simple.
    Anonymous

• haha anon :06 i was thinking the same thing. being pregnant, my gag reflex is SUPER sensetive. so valentines day or not, if he doesnt want to be thrown up on he wil have to deal.

erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 11:10 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• I agree with the ladies who say let the hands do most of the work!!!!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:12 PM on Feb. 12, 2010

• Place an Altoid mint on your tongue and let it dissolve a little bit before giving him head. It helps with the taste, and gives you something else to focus on. Plus it will give his penis a tingly feeling!!

Spit or swallow? I'd just swallow and get it over with. If you use the mint, it won't taste so bad.
    Anonymous